What's in my camera bag! 2022!

 What's In My Camera Bag! 2022!

  • Camera bag is an amazon basics backpack! Great for storing your lens and camera in a secure bag. Easy to move and take pictures with. Definitely would reccomend for any photographer!  Link to backpack- https://amzn.to/3I0zgcc


  • My 35mm lens is by far my favorite lens that I have ever used. Very light weight and great quality. Link to 35mm lens- https://amzn.to/3HWnK1m


  • My 55-200mm lens is a fantastic zoom lens! Easy to use and gives you awesome zoom pictures. Link to my 55-200mm lens- https://amzn.to/3fgr8HZ 


  • My camera strap is probably my absolute favorite accessory I have! The strap gives you the hands free ability so if you need to adjust props or help the model with posing. Link to camera strap- https://amzn.to/34MYU5R


  • The Flower lens cap is a great accessory to your camera. Is great for bright light settings or rainy weather. Would recommend for any photographer! Link to my flower lens cap- https://amzn.to/3fkaLdy


  • My wide angle lens gives you those great shots when you need to photograph large areas! Link to wide angle lens- https://amzn.to/34BaReI


  • My camera, Nikon D3300. I absolutely love this camera. I would actually prefer this one over some more expensive cameras. A great camera for any beginner or experienced photographer.


Link to camera with the 18-55mm lens- https://amzn.to/3K4dztA   

Link to camera, body only- https://amzn.to/33tIWN8



                        




Comments

Popular Posts