What Camera I Use! Two Great Beginner Cameras For Photographers!
Hi everyone! Are you not sure on what camera to buy to start your photographing journey? Don't worry, I am here to help! The camera that I use is the Nikon D3300. I have used this camera for about 3 years now. I absolutely love this camera and suggest it to any beginner or experienced photographer. This camera is on the more budget friendly side, but that does not effect the quality of pictures you can take with the Nikon D3300! Another camera that is basically the same and works just as good, is the Nikon D3500! Has all the same features. The Nikon D3500 was just made newer and is easier to find! I hope this was helpful for anyone starting a photographing business or starting a new hobby!
Down below are links to the two cameras!
Nikon D3300- https://amzn.to/3rd6f6h
Nikon D3500- https://amzn.to/33hCg5d
Comments
Post a Comment